Thursday, March 29, 2007

One Eastern Coast to Another

yep...it's official, i'll be jumping ship here in shanghai on a heading for DC, with a pit stop in san diego. with my fafsa filed and my statement of intent mailed and my deposit paid, there are no more paperwork obstacles in front of me. American University...be prepared to regret accepting me.

and for my new foray into my future, i will be accompanied by my good friend mrs. hsiueh ting wu yamane (i think i spelled ur name wrong, sorry!) ahhh, the adventures of living with ting...AGAIN! hopefully we will motivate each other to experience all the wonders of the DC political atmosphere, challenge each other in debates about which candidate to back, and network ourselves to future benefactors. but realistically, we'll probably end up lounging on our couch watching reruns of scrubs and sex and the city while arguing over who's turn it is to take out the trash and procrastinating on our respective job hunts...yeah, that sounds about right.

but anyways, here's to new adventures with an old friend.

*pictures will be accredited to mr. david pohaokalani estuo apana yamane wu and put together by ting

0 comments: