Friday, May 11, 2007

Time Well Spent

ahhh...now that i find myself filling out a bed alone again, i guess i'll return to my blogger world with an update on yours truly.

while bush added more "compromising" rhetoric to his iraq funding stance, i've just been chillin' out, maxin' and relaxin'...and where better to spend my brief hiatus between china and DC back where i've called home for the last four years...sunny san diego (although the weather ranged from as cold as sd gets to as hot as it gets...i soaked it in as i look ahead to the smothering humidity of a DC summer).

now having spent the previous 6 months in shanghai, what better way to celebrate my return by enjoying my second most favorite pastimes...yes yes, stuffing my face with food.
*warning...the pictures below my not be suitable for the health conscious:


i know, i know...however strong my love for food may be, it can never compare to the voracity of my fellow blogger and brother, aptly named, the sushipanda.

but beyond the burritos, chili rellenos, double-doubles, buckets of kfc, donovans AND flemmings...there were plenty of other great moments which i will list in order of awesome-ness:

1. a one-year anniversary for myself and nam (to the stalkers who notoriously attach themselves to my girlfriend...BACK OFF!!). you made it :P

2. a hilarious and unforgettable spin on the classical tale of Oz.

3. a musical experience with a concert under the stars.

4. a comedy show of unending laughter.

*the video quality sucks, but just enjoy the material

there were definitely innumerable memories beyond those, but i'll cut it short as to take into account the slightest possibility that there will be another reader of this blog who might not be as interested or invested.

but one last thing...thank you, Nam, for letting me stay at your place...feeding me...entertaining me...and above all that, being you.

0 comments: