Thursday, May 24, 2007

East Coast Madness

now this is a story all about how, my future came calling right about now. so take a moment, just sit right there, while i tell you how i became the "fill in the blank yourself based on how much you like me" of a town called DC.

in west America, born and raised, breathing in smog is how i spent most of my days. chillin' out maxin' and relaxin', enjoyin' SD weather out there on the beach...when an ungrad degree, after a grueling four years, i was finally forced out to see the world in the clear. so my mom was proud, she said, "ur gonna get a masters out in DC"

i landed with my folks and when we arrived, the hotel said wait so we left to go play. and after the red eye, i had nothing to give...but i said naw forget it, lets go get me someplace to live.

three, four, five days later and not having seen a sight, we closed a deal and realized DC was alright. so i've looked at my kingdom, i was finally there, to challenge my future, as the "fill in the blank yourself depending on how much you like me" of DC.

0 comments: