Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Fellow Americans

ahhh...i'm glad that i'm going to be entering an environment where free speech is still rule (allowing me to blog freely without having to go through the hassles of proxies and ish), and where it is our duty to question our leaders (a duty that has been forgotten by many of our leaders who fear or just completely ignore criticism...i'm looking at u BUSH!)

many of you now know that i'll be heading to the hub of global politics for grad school. american university will now be the home site of my procrastination and your beloved source of hu-casts from this blog. but also, it will be where i will exercise my rights to challenge my government, just like these guys (i would've reverted back to our evolutionary predecessors and thrown a bag full of my feces at him).



but hey, i'm heading off in that direction to add to the madness. hopefully i won't lose my idealistic ways under pressure from the zero-sum attitudes of DC. but send karl rove back over and just watch out, you might catch me and ting on the next article coming out of the AU gossip columns.

1 comments:

L said...

I concur, my wise friend.

P.S. Where are you right now?