Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm An AMERICAN

well...not that i wasn't an American before, but now...it seems, there is a new meaning to it. though nothing has been decided and no letters of intent have been forwarded, i'm excited and proud to bring this news to my fellow netizens and loyal xanga-blogger followers.

through some major oversight in the admissions department, i have been granted the prestigious opportunity to earn my graduate's degree in American University!!!
(imagine Hail to the Chief playing in the background, cuz that's what i think about everytime i think about AU)

now i'm not getting ahead of myself...there are still any number of things that can happen between now and the day i revert myself back to student-hood. but a fellow blogger and friend, ting-a-ling, has advised me on blogging about this feeling for the sake of memory and possible nostalgia five years down the road. so here is my rank of my emotions from strongest to weakest:

1. shock
2. relief
3. joy
4. pride
5. anxiety

i find that simple feelings are easier to manage than complicated ones. but alas, having found myself in a room full of closed doors, i'm glad that one has opened in front of me. now time will only tell whether others will open or will i be walking this path toward DC.

to ting...may ur package be arriving shortly :)

3 comments:

Ting said...

graaaaaaatS!! ^_^

I want to be an American too!

Watermelon Cubes said...

chop chop, good job bro!

Watermelon Cubes said...

oh yea, this is adam btw.