Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stir Crazy

forgive me in advance for what looks to be a self-loathing posting...but for the past few weeks, my morale, my sanity, and my mood have all been slipping. from the democratic party failures at work to the record setting blizzard trapping me in my own house to the emotional pendulum of my history have caused me to get a severe bout of cabin fever.

the signs of have clear of my impending downward spiral. three weeks of constant droning and internet browsing at work while we wait for any health care reform heartbeat...inches to feet of snow ruining plans for the third consecutive weekend...and months of misconstrued communication with a part of my past. it seems the only thing slower at acknowledging the signs of me reaching my dregs of sanity is toyota's delayed recall.

but alas, there are always two sides of the coin. and i was reminded, if not urged, by a friend of mine that complaints and whining are never attractive. and at this point, i need all the attractiveness i can muster to keep me afloat. so hopefully come sunday, a fresh layer of pristine white powder will also bring with it a renewed layer of optimism.

0 comments: