Thursday, May 22, 2008

One Year Anniversary

things have definitely changed in this first year of my transplant. from continuing higher education to actually working a legitimately real job to living on my own...it has been a pretty up-and-down year. but that's the way things go in this game of life.

it was not too long ago that i was wandering around the streets of shanghai, headless and without direction. but just 14 months since, it is good to see true progression.

with a year's worth of goals under my belt...nachc, my first 3.7 gpa, my first true snowfall, congressional staffer...i un-grudgingly move forward into my next year of reality.

now that i have true experience padding my resume, a solid year's worth of graduate education in my head, my current unemployment does not strike the same amount of fear in my confidence as i once had. but where will i end up? as always, times and situations may change, but existence is still ongoing, and i am still its muse.

0 comments: