Friday, March 14, 2008

Past Words

i find myself in the wee hours of this morning, in a haze of insomnia and a crisis of faith. it isn't atypical to find me blogging here in the hours between night and morning...in a time where the freshness of my brain have been whittled into a puddle of incoherence...but unless there are mysterious readers (okay, who am i kidding...reader) who keep updated with this silly ol' sounding board, you are more often to miss these random posts as i typically delete them soon after. but i think this one i'll keep...

foraging in my past words, i stumbled upon a line i once wrote:

"i am sure that this expedition into the unknown and uncomfortable will be a watershed moment for my memoirs. the words are constantly being penned and my life is doggedly being created by Existence...and i am its muse...i will be introduced to the new chapters of my life as they are written and the pages continually turned."

something about the direction in my life has shifted since i wrote those words. sure i'm still treading in the unknown and uncomfortable...but there has been an essential transformation in the infrastructure of faith i once built my foundations on. for better or worse...that is still a chapter unwritten.

1 comments:

sushipanda said...

Dude, we're gonna have to start making plans to obsess over other things once this election is over!