Friday, August 10, 2007

Cat Person

i never used to be a cat person...as i grew up with my beloved giant of a dog who looked like a bear but had the friendliest demeanor, sunny...passed away of old age after suffering two career ending torn-ACLs a few years back.

but ever since i've gotten fish sauce...fishie to most...i've slowly turned the tide from canine to feline. however, it is unclear whether my true love and fondness of my dog and my cat are due to the two of them being the two of them...or because they're just fuzzy and who doesn't have an 'oooh' and 'awwww' afliction for small and fuzzy animals?

now i'm not going to put fishie's cuteness on a pedestal...

just a couple of her in my room

but this kitten comes pretty close...

1 comments:

Namquyen T. Nguyen said...

fishee use to do that all the time! You missed out on the best weeks of her life! your own fault!!! hahahaha