Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Busy Busy

so most of you know that i've been spending my days interning at NACHC...where i split my time between data analysis, fact-sheet research, attending hill meetings and the consequent memos, and lobbying congress...and when i say "data analysis, fact-sheet research, attending hill meetings and the consequent memos, and lobbying congress", i mean facebooking and rss-ing and general day dreaming.

but to tell you the truth, i've been sneaking off to purse my true passion and the real reason why i'm here in dc.
yes...that's right folks. i've open up my own women's shoe store right in the middle of Georgetown. apparently, my store provides the fashion forward and refined footwear to the DC community.

so i've ditched my political aspirations and shirked my responsibility to the 16 million people i help represent at NACHC to cater to the feet of the Georgetown elite and dedicated my time researching...and by that, i mean earnestly keeping my eyes fixated on the shoes of carrie bradshaw.

0 comments: